Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The Road to Yelm

We found a great butcher, but they are a few hours away.  I took some photos through the window as we were driving. (Hubby isn’t so patient any more with stopping so I can get a shot.  I would triple our time!)

I kept reading this sign as Military Vehicle X-Wing.  Funny how the mind works Winking smile

Things had been chaos here over Christmas with the builders rushing against time to try to finish the house.  We were promised everything would be done by Thanksgiving.  After losing my temper, they finished painting the inside of the house two days before Christmas.  It is amazing to have space again.  The quiet will come much later as they are still hammering on the outside of the house and repairing the neighbour’s place.

No comments:

Post a Comment