Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Angels and Fairies

For this semester’s portfolio, I took more than 4000 photos of 12 little girls.  The kids were just so much fun to work with!  These are two more photos I love, but didn’t make it into the folio.

 

We are running around a bit still.  Looking forward to next Thursday when I hand in and classes are finished for a while.  Will be great to go to bed at a more respectable time (I think I am getting old fast!).  The house-hunting is going well I think.  We should be able to find a new place before the current landlord needs to move back into this house. (At least this time my hand isn’t broken, so I can help carry things!)  The kids have been great.  They already started packing up their rooms themselves.  I better get back to work!

1 comment: