Pages

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Birthdays

Two of the kids had their birthdays shortly after we arrived in Seattle.  I knew we would not have enough time to get them presents after we got here, so I bought early and sent the gifts over with our airfreight allowance.  It made a big difference not having to rush around trying to learn where shops were.  I guess we could have ordered online, but that kind of spoils the fun of hunting for the perfect gift, at least for me.  ( do wish I had wrapped them beforehand though!)

We had given the kids early birthday parties before we left.  I discovered these cute little cakes at Safeway (QFC also makes them).  Got a Barbie one as a surprise for my youngest.  Think we managed to give both kids a special day each.

PS if you want to see some of our daily adventures on Instagram, you can follow me here: http://instagram.com/whiteforge

No comments:

Post a Comment