Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

‘Tis the season!

The last few weeks have been really hectic!  Between moving house, photographing a wedding (and processing in record time!), finishing my portfolio and all the rest of the end-of-year stuff, we have been running around something silly!  Tonight is my last class for the semester, so, finally, I can start relaxing and attempting to unpack the last of the boxes.  I managed to get our tree up yesterday.  Some decorations didn’t survive the move and I will have to glue the wings back on some of the angels, but mostly, everything is ok… I just haven’t been brave enough to try to untangle the lights yet.

Somewhere in the last few days my Photoshop crashed and I lost all my actions that I set up to create the watermarks.  Now I have to try to remember how I did it!  So please excuse me if the next few aren’t consistent!

The kids got the train up and running, but then only got half way with moving it under the tree.  Guess that is another job they left me with this morning. (along with packing the dishwasher!)

I had better go finish the washing.  My son had camp and everything came back muddy and wet.  He had an absolute ball though!  The weather has been accommodating me, with warm, windy days and rainy nights.  Perfect for the garden and the washing.

Wishing you a Christmas season full of happiness and peace!  (I will post a photo of the giant ant we found tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment