Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Innocent Wonder

My kids aren’t really what you would call main stream I suspect.  My oldest is permanently hiding his nose in a book, taking every opportunity to read.  My middle child is maths-obsessed, to the point where he takes maths exercise books with on car trip to practice.  My three-year-old loves anything creative: sticking, drawing and painting.  I finally found some water paints (she doesn’t seem to like the finger paints too much).  She had a great time painting rainbows!  It was wonderful watching her furiously concentrate on the colours.

 

Since it fits with this week’s challenge over at iHeartFaces, I decided to enter the photo this week.

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I like the paint colors that brighten it. I especially like how it is such a wonderful example of the fleeting memories we moms have of our little ones doing an activity for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity must run in the family! Great picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet shot :) I have a 3 year old newly into her paint box too - I know that expression well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee my 3 year old loves painting too. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the pop of the paints in it!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone :) My kids are very special to me!

    ReplyDelete