Monday, January 24, 2011

Innocent Wonder

My kids aren’t really what you would call main stream I suspect.  My oldest is permanently hiding his nose in a book, taking every opportunity to read.  My middle child is maths-obsessed, to the point where he takes maths exercise books with on car trip to practice.  My three-year-old loves anything creative: sticking, drawing and painting.  I finally found some water paints (she doesn’t seem to like the finger paints too much).  She had a great time painting rainbows!  It was wonderful watching her furiously concentrate on the colours.

 

Since it fits with this week’s challenge over at iHeartFaces, I decided to enter the photo this week.

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I like the paint colors that brighten it. I especially like how it is such a wonderful example of the fleeting memories we moms have of our little ones doing an activity for the first time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity must run in the family! Great picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet shot :) I have a 3 year old newly into her paint box too - I know that expression well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hee my 3 year old loves painting too. Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute, love the pop of the paints in it!

    Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for all your children!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone :) My kids are very special to me!

    ReplyDelete