Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The little gymnast

This semester we have to hand in two portfolios.  For the first one, I am trying something that takes me completely out of my comfort zone (I guess I have been reading Seth’s Blog too often).  One of my friends kindly organised that I can photograph her daughter at gymnastics practice. 

Last night was my first try at capturing the action.  I had so much fun with all the girls, but I think I am going to have to learn a lot about gymnastics!

 

(These images are all straight out of the camera, no editing)

Capturing really fast moving kids in low light is going to be an amazing challenge!  So hopefully this monster will just be shadow and no substance…

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful these photoes are! (I am whizzing through blogs after being away from them for a while ~ but I had to stop at these ones, so cool!)

    ReplyDelete