Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

My little soccer star

My son absolutely loves playing soccer.  He had been begging for ages to play, but with my evening classes, we just couldn’t find a place that fit in with our schedule.  Thankfully things worked out and with my new schedule, we found somewhere for him to play.  Those long legs of his really help!

I think his footwork is quite impressive, though he sometimes gets a bit carried away and steals the ball from his own teammates (he is only 8!)

By the end of the game he is usually quite exhausted.  But the fitness will come I think.  We are just glad he found something he loves doing.

(PS these were shot at night indoors, so at super high ISO, which explains the graininess.  Flash doesn’t help over long distances)

No comments:

Post a Comment