Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fix It Friday at iHeartFaces

The lab at school promised to phone me when my prints were ready last night, so I finally had a bit of time to play around with something other than my portfolio.  (I finally drove into the city at 8:30pm and came home near 11pm, driving through some strong winds, but I got my prints!)

This gorgeous image didn’t need much editing, basically just some post processing.

So my basic edit, after a little sharpening, levels and surface blur to soften the skin, looked like this (just had to try black and white):

I just played around a bit and got some interesting other effects.  I think it is very much a question of personal taste which one you like best.

If you want to look at some more ideas on how to process an image, be sure to visit iHeartFaces by clicking on the logo below.

No comments:

Post a Comment