Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Farmlands surrounding Berwick

We took a drive through the farmlands around Berwick and Beaconsfield, looking for buildings for the architecture part of my portfolio.  It is amazingly beautiful out there.

We found a dilapidated old tram hidden amongst some trees.

Lots of farm animals…

 

The normal farm scenery of hay bales and trucks were also around.

And I got a lot of possible photos for my portfolio.

 

This is my favourite photo of the day though.  I can’t believe I managed to get so close to such a huge animal.

2 comments:

  1. It is years since I have been to Berwick. My sister lived out their about 30 years ago. It might have been in that very farmhouse! Thanks for the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad it brought back some nice memories :)

    ReplyDelete