Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Fix It Friday – i Heart Faces

This week’s challenge features a gorgeous little poppet.  The image didn’t need much to make it look great (it was just slightly under exposed), though I played around with it a little more.

My various edits all started with a little bit of levels adjustment.  I tried to bring out the eye colour a little more with a mask and colour balance.  Some sharpening, warmer and a crop and a little boost. 

Then I tried a slightly different crop and made the image black and white.

Last edit I used a slightly different crop and ran the 70’s action from Pioneer Woman.

And just to be a little different, I made everything blue.

Be sure to check out the other fixes.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, these are awesome! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great edits!

    I did PW's 70s Action on one of my fix-its, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also ran PW 70's on one of mine, it's one of the best out there in my opinion...I love the blue one, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you are so talented at this! I really like all of your edits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you changed everthing to blue. What a cool thing to know how to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone :) Nice way to start the day with so many nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete