Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Jumping Day

Early this morning, just after the boys left for school, there was a knock on the door.  I was still in my pjs (luckily with a robe) and I was changing my daughter, so she was half dressed.  The delivery man had come!  So there I was, duck and diving, hoping the neighbours didn’t see me showing the delivery man where to put the huge box.

So, today, I spent most of it attaching springs to our new trampoline!  The kids LOVED their surprise, kept checking with me that it was really ours to keep.

I will post some more photos tomorrow.  The kids had a blast in the 30 minutes they had before dark.

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous piece of equipment! Hours of fun! O I love the energy of that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy :) He is my most energetic child! Loves being outside

    ReplyDelete