Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Something new: Textures

I found some time today (ok, I skipped the washing, vacuuming, dishes, etc.) to do a tutorial on iheartfaces all about textures and layers.  I then tried the techniques on a picture of my own.  This is what I came up with.

The flowers were weaving in the wind, making them seem like they were glowing.  This one branch with the bee seemed a little more stable, helping to keep the shot clear.

I think I learnt quite a few things about Photoshop in this tutorial.  Definitely worth trying!

The tutorial again:
http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/2010/01/inspiration-poppy-daydream-tutorial-and.html

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh! The poppy picture but your own! Make it big and hang it b/c you rocked it! I was thinking I might like to take some shots this spring and do this tutorial with it and put it on canvas and hang in my bathroom (there is this one spot you kwim?).
    Again, awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Your tutorial was awesome. I really learned a lot. Definitely want to put it up in the house. There is a huge blank space above my bed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love how it turned out! I'm glad you enjoyed my tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for taking the time to write the tutorial. Your products are also pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete