Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hands On Fun – I Heart Faces entry

This week’s challenge is to photograph hands.  This is one of the first images I made that weren’t of my family.  I had my camera for almost a month.  A friend’s parents had come to Australia to be there for the birth of her baby.  I just loved the contrast in size of the hands.

Hopefully when little Benji grows up, this image will remind him of how much his grandparents love him and how special he is to them.

 

Be sure to check out more of the other marvellous entries to this week’s challenge.

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful contrast between the old and the new as well. I just love photo's of hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this could not be any sweeter! :-) I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love black and white :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute picture.
    Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You have no idea what it means to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate the compliments.
    Suki, it was a great pleasure. You still have so much adventure in front of you, I know it will be great. Just keep faith, it will all work out better than you could have hoped for yourself. I know my life did...

    ReplyDelete