Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

I Heart Faces – I Wanna Dance

I am using one of the photos from the Chinese New Year celebrations for this challenge.   This is the group of Lion Dancers that preceded the big dragon.

I watched this girl dance for a while.  By this stage the celebrations had been going on for at least three hours.  From her moves, you never would have known how tired she was, though I think her face speaks a thousand words. 

I got a split second to get the shot with no-one in the way and enough light on her face.  Sometimes patience pays off.

 

Some beautiful entries, be sure to take a look. 

5 comments:

  1. 3 hours! Wow. I can't imagine dancing that long! I love the vivid colors. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful photo! That dear face in among all the flamboyance!
    Pol can I use one of your Chinese New Year photoes on my next blog? Is about all the celebrations at the moment. I will link to your blog with thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, that would be fine Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou so much Pol. I will let you know when it is up.

    ReplyDelete